Thursday, December 11, 2008

Bohemian Originals

I just wanted to share with you, the work that I have done on my closet/studio. I use this room to paint, draw, do crafts, sew, write music, apply makeup and do my hair...it is my all purpose room, and I love it ...so I figured I'd design it to my tastes so I have something enjoyable to look at, since I do spend most of my time in this little room....


This is the back wall

n500129910_432619_4434.jpg


Here it is a bit closer up so you can see the detail:

n500129910_432622_5410.jpg

Here is my vanity...it is kinda messy right now :-\....but you can see how I collaged around the mirror. I used the work of Bohemiart, Jill is a good online artist friend of mine on Deviant Art. I love her work very much ! :-D

n500129910_432621_5081.jpg



Thank you to my friend Ross who helped me grid out the diamonds. I painted the whole design in Acrylic paints, and the red in the background is Wall House paint...

2 comments:

Lola Enchanted said...

Looks fantastic!!!! Great job! I'd love to be able to do something like that here!!!

enjoy your day!

Lola Enchanted said...

Just stopping by again to peek my head in and say Hello!!!!


****hello****