Saturday, January 23, 2010

Valentine's Finds

Hey all ,
I came across some lovely finds for Valetine's Day... these are just so precious , and I hope you enjoy looking at them as much as I did! I hope these finds inspire you to create your own precious gifts for your loved ones this holiday....

This one is from my favorite blog "Sweet Eye Candy Creations"





Lollishop also has some VERY cute stuff!





Little Coin Holders on Etsy , How CUTE!



Adorable Heart Ornaments by Stephanie Nicole



And here is my FAVORITE VALENTINE FIND, the grand prize winner of Craftzine.com's Valentine's Contest, "My Heart is Yours" by Hine Mizushima.... HOW CUTE!



It is still early , so I expect to add more to my Valentine Find List!! Also, be sure to visit again before Valentine's Day to get a special Valentine's Day recipe created by ME !

-Justina

No comments: