Tuesday, August 14, 2007

Welcome to Bohemian Magic!!!

Welcome everyone to my Bohemian Blog!! I wanted a place where I could post my inspirations and passions about the Bohemian Lifestyle and anything else magical that tickles my fancy. For those of you who are not familiar with the term, Wikipedia states that,

"The term Bohemian was first used in the nineteenth century (1800s) to describe the non-traditional lifestyles of marginalized and impoverished artists, writers, musicians, and actors in major European cities"

Bohemians were basically gypsies, who lived very unconventional lifestyles dedicated to their art. As an artist, I carry some of those ideals and passions, so here it is. Enjoy looking through the entries filled with some cool art and articles I find and would like to share with all of you fellow Bohemian lovers!


-J

1 comment:

Gypsy Purple said...

Greetings from 1 gysy soul to another!!!