Wednesday, February 16, 2011

A little lingering LOVE

Hello Lovelies!

So, how was everyone's Valentine's Day?

Did you all get lots & lots of

LOVE

Photobucket


What about lots of

CANDY

Photobucket


I got a chance to try out baking those yummy cake truffles!

and

How about

CARDS

I had my students color some "I Love Music" Valentine's Day Pictures for their parents...

Photobucket

to the tune of Lion King's "Can You Feel the Love Tonight".


They had alot of fun being creative with the crayons

Photobucket

expressing each line to the movement of the music.

Photobucket

What about...

FLOWERS

I felt like the luckiest girl in the world, when I got home from work to find a magickal box waiting on my doorstep!! And what was inside!?!?

Photobucket


A Vibrant Bouquet of the most beautiful fragrant daisies!!


Photobucket


Which found a home on my bedroom window sill


Photobucket


and last but certainly NOT least...

What about

KISSES!!!

:-*

He is my FAVORITE :-)

Photobucket


He always makes my Valentine's Day The Best <3

Thanks Babe, Love You Always!!!


So what did YOU get for Valentine's Day?
Have a good romantic story for us!?!

DO TELL!!

Photobucket



3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your pictures! I didn't realize you taught children. What a rewarding vocation. You and your love are a beautiful couple and it sounds like he's a keeper! Happy belated Valentines day.

Theresa MacNaughton said...

How sweet! Thanks for sharing your Valentine's Day. I got the flowers and the romance - and I made the sweet treats. :) Great photos - and I love how you inspired the kids!!! Theresa xoxo

Justina said...

Thanks ladies :-) Holidays are always so much more fun when you can teach kiddies about them !