Sunday, July 25, 2010

Life of an Arsenic

Well, since I have nothing new to post today ( I have many projects in the works, but haven't gotten around to picture editing yet) , so I figured I would dig up an oldie ! This video is actually a short photo project I did a few years back, when I first got my digital SLR. It was an experimental project, and I love how it came out ! I hope you enjoy this little story of deceit and revenge !! Never mess with an arsenic ;-)



Life of an Arsenic

Justina Marie Photography | MySpace Video



Credits:
Photos, Editing: Justina Carubia
Music: Michael Buble "You Always Hurt the One You Love"
Housewife: Jenna Zeilinski
Cheating Husband: Vincent Carubia
Mistress: Susie Mott

4 comments:

Theresa MacNaughton said...

Bravo! That was awesome, Justina. You did a great job with this. Theresa

Baba said...

I love it! I especially loved the look on the woman's face after the hubbies head was in the plate! Priceless.

Justina said...

Thanks! It was fun to make :-) ... I have other creative videos I am thinking of posting as well...

Anonymous said...

Very creepy! Lovesit!