Monday, July 12, 2010

So I figured I'd start my day with a silly post...

Hello Lovelies,

So Avi has this photo application, Photo Funia on his phone where he can take pictures of his friends and put their faces into funny pictures... and the one he did of me is so funny and adorable, I just had to make it my facebook profile picture....



And here's another cute little thing real quick... yesterday morning when Avi woke up, he had glitter on his face... I work with glitter alot in my craftroom, but it seems to follow me wherever I go, LOL...

So I said "Good Morning Glitter Boy"

and he says , "It's not my fault I'm dating a pixie!"

LMAO!!! I just thought that was so funny, and so spot on...

Well off to creating today! I have something special in the works for later on!!
:-X

Photobucket


5 comments:

brandi said...

~aaahhh you are an adorable little one...l♥ve yoru expression! will have have to sneak over and play around...thanks for sharing! as for glitter boy...what a wonderful spirit he seems to have...happy crafting...warm wishes and brightest blessings~

Theresa MacNaughton said...

That's just too cute! Looks like a fun program to tinker with. Theresa

Anonymous said...

This made me giggle.
Hey - do you have a blog button?I want to put you in my "blogs I lurrrve" section

Anonymous said...

Never mind. I am a little slow...

Justina said...

hehehehe I saw my button on ur blog !!! Thanks !! I got yours as well :-D