Tuesday, July 23, 2013

WELCOME TO MY NEW PAGE! "Wow Wow Weddings!" ALL ARE WELCOME!



Welcome to La Boheme Magique's 
"Wow Wow Weddings!" 


I started this new page after realizing just how many weddings I have been to over the past couple years... I think it's around the 7 or 8 mark which is A LOT!! Yikes!! 

I wanted to showcase some of the different ways people display their love for one another on their special day.  All of the weddings that I cover in my blog posts are of close friends and family.

Do you have your own special wedding story that you would like to share, whether it was your own, or one that you were in, or one of a friend, or even an acquaintance?
If you would like to join in on the fun, please click the button above to take you to the
OFFICIAL WOW WOW WEDDINGS! PAGE

And follow the directions!
See you on the other side ;-)


My Past "Wow Wow Weddings!" Posts



More coming soon!

No comments: